Meetings and Agendas
You can view the schedule for upcoming JCSUD Board of Director meetings and view the archived meetings by clicking on the icon under the Media heading. Scroll down to see information pertaining to all upcoming and recent JCSUD Board of Director meetings.
Meetings occur monthly on the third Tuesdays at 4:30 p.m. in the JCSUD Board Room located at 740 FM 3048, Joshua, TX 76058 for the purpose of adopting budgets, making financial decisions, and determining policies for which JCSUD Staff shall execute the laws and administer the government of the Special Utility District. JCSUD Board of Director Meetings are streamed live during the scheduled meetings times. View live stream.
Citizen Comments & Meeting Participation:
A member of the public who wishes to participate in the meeting may do so via the following options:
- In person: Complete the sign-in sheet at the entrance of the Board Room before the meeting begins.
- Submit comments online: Complete the Open Forum Form found on the JCSUD website. Submissions must be received by 12:00 PM the day of the Board meeting to guarantee their inclusion in the meeting.
How to appear before the Board of Directors. The following process must be followed:
The Board of Directors invites citizens to speak. Each speaker must come to the podium and identify themselves and their address for Board Meeting records.
Speakers are allowed 5 minutes under Open Forum, and 3 minutes to speak on posted agenda items. Should you wish to comment on a matter not posted, you may do so during Open Forum. Speakers who address the Board through a translator will be given at least twice the allotted time.
In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Board cannot discuss or take action on an unposted item.
Demeaning any individual or group, including insulting the honesty and/or integrity of the Board or Staff; profane, insulting, or threatening language, racial, ethnic, or gender slurs will not be tolerated. Violation of these rules may result in cancellation of time, removal from the Board Room, a contempt citation, and/or such other sanctions as may be authorized by law.
Tips for Successful Presentations:
- State your name and address at the start of your presentation.
- The best presentations about the issue under discussion are to the point. Presentations that are less than three minutes long, but to the point, are more effective than long and repetitive presentations.
- If your point has been made by previous speakers, feel free to inform the Board that you do not need to speak because your point had been raised. You can make a simple statement from your seat such as the following: "I do not wish to speak. My point has been made."
- If you plan to present information, have it organized and ready to pass to the Administrative Assistant, who will distribute it to the Board of Directors. Begin your presentation immediately.
- When the timer goes off to signal the end of your time, sum up immediately to avoid the Board President interrupting you with instructions to stop.
View Agenda and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Agendas and Minutes from meetings prior to March 9, 2022