Disconnect Service

If you no longer need service at your property and would like to discontinue service, please contact Customer Service at (817) 760-5200 during business hours or fill out the Disconnect Service Form below. The date for disconnection cannot be a past date and no disconnections will be completed during weekends or holidays. A forward address must be provided. 

Disconnect Service Form

  1. Must be a future date and not a weekend or holiday.

    1. I, the undersigned customer, hereby request that my water assigned to the above noted account and address to be disconnected from JCSUD service and that my deposit be refunded to me if not done previously. If I should ever want my service reinstated at this address, I acknowledge that I may have to reapply for service and pay all fees required by the District's Rate Order in effect at the time. I understand that the District ability to provide service in the future will be dependent upon system capacity, which may be limited, and that capital improvements will be constructed at my cost. I further represent to the District that my spouse joins me in this request and I am authorized to execute this request for service discontinuation on behalf of my spouse. If your account has a deposit, it will automatically be applied to your final bill. If there is any credit due to you, a check will be mailed to the forwarding address provided.
    2. Electronic Signature Agreement*
      By signing below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.