New Service Request

Welcome to the Johnson County Special Utility District Community.  Please complete the appropriate Service Application and or Agreement to apply for Standard, Non-standard, or Temporary service. We look forward to serving your water needs. Applications may be completed and submitted online, e-mailed to or faxed to 817-760-5238.

New Standard Service

To establish new service with the District, contact our Customer Service at 817-760-5200 or stop by our office located at 740 FM 3048 Joshua, TX 76058. The following information is needed prior to activation of service where a meter already exists.

  • Completed and signed Service Application  (All 6 pages must be completed and returned)
  • Original Right of Way Easement Form signed and notarized if owner of property (form included with application)
  • Copy of drivers license
  • Applicable Fees
  • A copy of the filed warranty deed (If owner of property)

JCSUD requires a $200 security deposit before establishing service along with a $50 Activation fee. Applicant may call the office to pay the fees after the application is returned. The deposit may be waived if the following criteria apply:

  • An applicant may provide a Letter of Reference in lieu of paying a security deposit if the Letter from the immediate past utility shows no penalties, late payments or disconnection for non-payment incurred in the previous 12 months.

Upon customer request, a deposit may be refunded as a credit to the active account provided that NO penalty charge exists on the payment history ledger for the previous 12 months.

An applicant requesting service at a location with no existing service will need to come to the office and meet with Customer Service to establish service. The following additional information may be required:

  • A copy of the filed warranty deed
  • Execute right of way easement

Adobe Reader     

Adobe Reader is required to view PDF forms. If you are unable to view this form, please download the free software.

Online Service Application


Printable Service Application

Non-Standard Services

Non-Standard Service Application

Non-Standard Service Agreement

Temporary Service

Fill out the Online Temporary Service Application.

Or print and fill out the Temporary Service Application.


Welcome to JCSUD